Devotional lot of 38 items with a mint condition Kalevala Koru Scandinavian, Nordic Pendant Depicting Arheological Design
A BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION OF 38 DEVOTIONAL ITEMS, ROSARIES, PENDANTS AND OTHER ITEMS, INCLUDING TWO SPECIAL PENDANTS DEPICTING MEDIEVAL ARCHEOLOGICAL DESIGNS:
1.) COLLECTOR’S ITEM IN MINT CONDITION: SAAGA; SCANDINAVIAN, NORDIC BRONZE PENDANT DEPICTING MEDIEVAL DESIGN:
- Design: ST. JOHN’S ARMS. UNIQUE DESIGN FROM KALEVALA KORU, MADE IN FINLAND.
- Pendant is small and delicate making it a perfect gift for e.g. Christening.
- About St. John’s Arms design (‘Hannun vaakuna’ in Finnish): The unbroken weave of the design was believed to provide a strong protection against all evil. The pendants were usually warn in a leather cord around the wrist or as a pendant.
DETAILS OF SAAGA, BRONZE, THE ST. JOHN’S ARMS DESIGN PENDANT:
- Size: Ca. 2.8CM full length, width 1.4 cm (ca. length 1.1”, cross width 0.55”)
- Weight: Estimate 4 gr (ca. 0.19 oz). Cannot be measured exactly as item is in a sealed bag.
- Material: Bronze
- Label: 'KK' indicating original Kalevala Koru design
- Production: Limited availability for new items.
Lot includes the original KALEVALA SAAGA-gift bag as in the images, including a small folded card about the design. A Nordic design greeting card will be included with the lot.
This Kalevala Koru design is from a private collection, and designs are only produced for a certain period of time to keep the jewelry unique. The archeological themes are greatly valued. This item is in mint condition in the original packaging. Kalevala Koru Designs are collectors items, and also stored in museums as they are designed and produced by known craftsmen in Finland.
2.) XL-SIZE CROSS PENDANT DEPICTING A DESIGN IDENTIFIED IN ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDIES AROUND THE DEVÍN CASTLE IN SLOVAKIA.
A STRONG AND UNIQUE ITEM AS NEW / UNUSED (original bag, but opened. Purchased 2015 at the location.
- Size: Length ca. 6.9 cm. Width 4.2 cm (ca. length 2.7”, cross width 1.65”)
- Weight: Estimate 21.8 gr (ca. 0.77 oz).
- Material: Assumed to be copper - undefined, no labels
- Label: none
- Local museum shop item from Devín Castle.
OTHER DEVOTIONAL ITEMS COLLECTION:
The other devotional items are vintage pendants, rosaries, key chains and other memorabilia from various countries and ages after mid-20th century.
Note: They are cleaned, but do carry a scent of perfume.
- These items are cute memorabilia made of glass, wood, and other less expensive material for a daily wear, small gifts or souvenirs and travel wearable or keeps.
The longest Rosaries are 40-50cm at length. 3 extra black leather cords for pendants are included in the lot.
NOTE 1: PHOTOPGRAPHY SETTING ITEMS ARE NOT PART OF THE LOT: e.g. AMETHYST MINERALS, CLEAR DISPLAY BOX, WOODEN LEAF-STAND ARE *EXCLUDED* FROM THE BID/LOT.
NOTE 2: All items (excluding the mint-condition Saaga-pendant) are sold in the condition they are: Vintage and with prior use, relevant wear effect and devotional lot items have parts that are broken and worn out.
Please note that shipping to different countries does take time and are outside the control of the seller. Customs or other taxes and fees are the responsibility of the buyer and excluded from the price.
Please contact me for any concerns as needed when receiving the shipment and item before applying public feedback.
Returns are accepted if the item are in the condition they were sent out. Shipping fees will not be refunded. (See Catawiki terms and conditions).
NOTE: shipment via postal services can take over 14 days!
Please do react to Catawiki's email about shipping if the delivery has not arrived within 14 days.
ABOUT KALEVALA KORU JEWELRY
Kalevala name comes from the old Finnish Epic poems collected by Elias Lönrooth in the 19th century (search e.g. wikipedia for 'Kalevala'). Kalevala Kory Oy (Kalevala Jewelry) is one of the largest jewelry manufacturers in Northern Europe.
The company designs, manufactures and markets high-quality gold, silver and bronze jewelry, and owns two high-level consumer brands: Kalevala Jewelry and Lapponia Jewelry.
Ecological Design: Recycled gold and silver. Kalevala production uses recycled gold and silver. Environmentally-friendly production is a core value of Kalevala Jewelry. All Kalevala Jewelry products are designed and manufactured in Finland and the production favors local raw materials.
Miembro de Catawiki desde 24 abril 2018, ha recibido un total de 3 valoraciones (0 en los últimos 12 meses)
El vendedor enviará el objeto u objetos en un plazo de 3 días laborables tras recibir la confirmación del pago.
Los gastos de envío son solamente para destinos continentales.
Información de aduanas
También se podrán reclamar otros costos o tarifas, como los derechos de aduana o de importación, trámites de aduanas y manipulación durante el envío de su lote. En este caso, el servicio los facturará posteriormente.
Gastos de envío
|Estados Unidos||35,00 €|
|Resto de Europa||25,00 €|
|Cualquier otro lugar||35,00 €|