A rare , beautiful , dyed agate cabochon bead .It has been cleaned from the centuries deposit and repolished by hand.Nice ancient patina is preserved.
From the collection of the former british ambassador in the Far East.Acquisition by Dr.Zelnik mid 80's in Paris.
The Supplier warrants that is has obtained this lot in a legal manner. This lot comes from the collection of Dr. István Zelnik.
Dr.István Zelnik, former high ranking diplomat, researcher, founder of the "Zelnik István Southeast Asian Goldmuseum" and the "Southeast Asian Research Institute" has collected in the past more than 53 years the largest Asian Private Collection in Europe.
With more than 70.000 pieces of art objects including porcelain, faience, ivory, bronze, wood, silver,g old gemstone,etc. -this collection is unique in the world.
10 very presentative albums are published presenting different parts of his treasures:
- The Zelnik istván Southeast Asian Goldmuseum
- Gold Masks of Asian
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms , Vol . 1
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain Vol.1
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms, Vol. 2
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain , Vol. 2
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans - Zoomorphic
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans- Antropomorphic
- Silk of the Gods - Khmer Silk
- The Burmese Gemsotne Pectoral Beads
The seller guarantees that he is entitled to ship this lot.
The seller will take care that any necessary permits will be arranged.
The seller will inform the buyer about this if this takes more than a few days
- dyed agate
- Número de objetos
- Buddha's eye cabochon bead
- Siglo / marco temporal
- Second Millenium CE
- Tibet , Nepal
- Buen estado, ver foto