A stoneware vase with snake decoration.
Excavated mid 80's in Savanaketh province.,
Date: 17-19th century
Condition: In good condition, it has been cleaned partly from the centuries deposits, very nice ancient patina, see photos
Size: H : 175 mm , L : 135 mm
From the collection of the former hungarian ambassador in Vietnam and Laos.Acquisition by Dr.Zelnik end of 90's in Budapest.
The Supplier warrants that is has obtained this lot in a legal manner. This lot comes from the collection of Dr. István Zelnik.
Dr.István Zelnik, former high ranking diplomat, researcher, founder of the "Zelnik István Southeast Asian Goldmuseum" and the "Southeast Asian Research Institute" has collected in the past more than 53 years the largest Asian Private Collection in Europe.
With more than 70.000 pieces of art objects including porcelain, faience, ivory, bronze, wood, silver,g old gemstone,etc. -this collection is unique in the world.
10 very presentative albums are published presenting different parts of his treasures:
- The Zelnik istván Southeast Asian Goldmuseum
- Gold Masks of Asian
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms , Vol . 1
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain Vol.1
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms, Vol. 2
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain , Vol. 2
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans - Zoomorphic
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans- Antropomorphic
- Silk of the Gods - Khmer Silk
- The Burmese Gemsotne Pectoral Beads
The seller guarantees that he is entitled to ship this lot.
The seller will take care that any necessary permits will be arranged.
The seller will inform the buyer about this if this takes more than a few days
Shipping as registered mail-pack with insurance.
- Antigua China
- oil holder vase
- Siglo / marco temporal
- 17/19th century
- Buen estado, ver foto