This is a nice and well working Blaupunkt Essen car radio with short, medium and long wave, and FM. During the 1960s, this was a good car radio for that period of time, it was used in wide variety of car brands. This one comes with a nice chrome front and typical knobs, from a BMW, 1960s (2800 CS). This radio works well. The lighting also works properly.
The radio has a DIN-connector for an optional sound carrier.
- type: Blaupunkt Essen (s)
- Short wave, Medium wave and Long wave and FM (UKW)
- Manufacturing year: 1967
- Switchable 12v and 6 volts and polarity.
- Tone control high and low via pushbutton.
- 2 speaker connections
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 179x50x180mm.
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x55mm.
- Made in Germany
In short, a nice quality classic car radio that works well (tested), is undamaged and looks nice.
- Tipo de objeto
- Radio de coche clásica
- Original / oficial
- Blaupunkt Essen (s) - UKML
- Año (objeto más reciente)