MAXIME BLACHERE Bubble Graff collection: ‘Chrome O'Zom red’ is a painting done during a live performance in spray paint on 195 x 130 cm canvas. (76.5 x 52 inches).
Colourful graffiti artwork in the typical ‘bubble style’ of early New York graffiti art. Disciple of SEEN and COPE2 but from the 2.0 generation, this artist takes us back to his rebel and naïve childhood. He created overlapping and entangled tags, some kind of tribute to vandal graffiti.
Shipping well packed, rolled up in sturdy cardboard tubes.
Biography of the artist:
Maxime Blachère is a born artist who discovered graffiti in the high-school of Chambéry, in Savoy, France. He was a physical education teacher before becoming an accomplished artist.
His paintings and stencils earned him many awards:
- Residence invitation at StreetArtCity 2019
- He ranked 2nd in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awarded by the city hall of Champagne au Mont d'Or, France in 2018
- Interview on the national radio station, RMC Radio 2018, to promote the ‘vandartistes’
- 2nd place in the Art Lover Place contest in 2017
- Exceptional award of the Jury of the city hall of La tour de Salvagny in 2017
- Winner of the Graff battle hosted by the 'Parlons Basket’ association in 2017
- Appearances on Rue89, Polenta, ‘La voix des Allobroges’, ‘30 jours BD’ in 2012
- Comic books laureate of the Raymon Leblanc Foundation in 2010
- Star Blog winner by Skyrock in 2009
Eclectic artist, comic books author, graffiti artist on stickers... Maxime Blachère signs under several aliases including ‘Blach'Graff’,‘Max le Tagueur’ or ‘Charbèle’.
- Maxime Blachere
- Título de la obra
- "Chrome O'Zom Rouge"
- Acrílico sobre lienzo
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 195×130 cm
- Dimensiones totales
- 210×150×0 cm
- Vendido con marco