Rare signed CAROLINE EMMONS goldtone black and rhinestone necklace/earrings/ring “Capriccio” parure limited edition 1977.
Lovely Caroline Emmons 3 piece goldtone parure in original box. In the necklace a golden arch split in half reveals tiny rhinestones on a black enamel. The ring and earrings have the same triangular shape as in the split, with a little added gold around the edge for accent.
Necklace approx 15" (38 cm) long, 20 g wheight. Adjustable ring max 1” (2,5 cm) wide, 8 g weight. Earrings pierced approx 0.75" (1,9 cm) by 0.63 (1,6 cm), 8 g weight.
This parure is in very good condition (only one crystal seems a little darkened). The box is a bit damaged.
According to the book "Emmons Fashion Magic Jewelry Book”, published by Schiffer Book for Collectors 2005, this design is "Capriccio" and here is part of what it says (on page 27): "...This is Caroline's first Limited Edition piece. It was designed by Jens Von Edler and sold only from July 1, 1977 to July 1, 1978. The mold was destroyed".
This is a real collector's piece!
- Collar / Pendientes / Anillo
- Tono dorado metal, strass sobre esmalte negro.
- ©CAROLINE EMMONS “Capriccio” Parure Limited Edition 1977
- Necklace 15" (38 cm), Adjustable Ring, Earrings 0.75" (1,9 cm) by 0.63 (1,6 cm)
- Peso total
- 36 g
- Excelente estado - apenas usado con mínimos signos de desgaste