Produced by the Pinctada Margaritifera oyster in the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful metallic grey colour with eye catching blue overtones.
The pearls have been selected for their bright lustre.
Perfect as studs on the ear !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti grey-blue
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with natural growth feature at the back
- Luster: Very Good - Shining
- Size: 9x10mm
Gold information: The posts and butterflies are 18K White Gold, hallmarked on both.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Oro blanco-espárragos redondos de la perla de Tahitian 9x10mm
- Pureza del material
- 18 quilates
- Peso total
- 2 g