18 kt white gold ring with 60 natural diamonds totalling 1.10 ct, and 1 natural ruby corundum weighing 2.70 ct, weight 8.02 g
For further details please refer to the attached photos of the IGI gemmology report.
White gold ring hallmarked *1248 and '750', total weight 8.02 g, set with:
- 1 ruby corundum, transparent purplish red, round shape and mixed cut. Estimated weight: 2.70 ct.
Observations: gemmology analysis shows indication of thermal treatment with minimal presence of foreign material in the fissures and/or in the surfacing cavities (TTME1)
Note: the above mentioned foreign material (ME) is the result of typical thermal treatment. This is common practice in the trade.
60 x natural diamonds, transparent, colourless, round and rectangular shape, brilliant and step cut, 1.10 ct, colour G/VS.
All gemstones described were appraised in their setting.
Inner diameter: 18.10 mm
Important note: Adjustable - if the ring is not the correct size, we will resize it for free.
Gift packaging included.
Insured shipping with tracking number.
The item will be sent registered and insured with DHL. Buyers outside the EU must take into account VAT and any customs duties they might have to pay.
This seller lists approximately 400 items for auction every week. Please take a look at the other items on offer:
Gemstones are often treated to improve their colour or clarity. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Misura 17
- Peso total
- 8.02 g
- Excelente estado - apenas usado con mínimos signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- No hay indicación de tratamientos
- Peso de la piedra principal en quilates.
- Piedras circundantes
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- VS1 / VS2
- Grado de color del diamante