Impressive cocktail style ring showcasing a very large single piece of natural red coral with a fluted (ribbed) texture accented by 18k yellow gold wirework. Mounting crafted in 18k gold.
Carved in high dome and rising 15mm high above the finger (including mounting), the coral is embellished by a single sapphire stone surrounded by a cluster of 11 small full cut diamonds of very good quality (approx. 0.30ct, Colour F, VVS) mounted in white gold.
The ring bears the mark “S”, indicating that this is a jewellery piece made by SARDÁ. Octavio Sardá was a highly renowned jeweller from Barcelona, active from the 50s to the 90s. This ring dates from the 70s
Condition: very good overall condition. Coral has no chips or cracks.
Ring size: 19 (IT/ES) – 59 (FR) – S½ (UK) - 9 (US) – 18.8mm (internal diameter). Can be resized.
Ring face measures 21mm diameter
Ring gross weight: 13.56 grams
Will be shipped with tracking number.
- Oro amarillo, Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- 18.8mm (internal diameter)
- Peso total
- 13.56 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- No hay indicación de tratamientos
- Piedras circundantes
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- VVS1 / VVS2
- Grado de color del diamante