Type of jewel: pendant
Condition: very good, especially given the age of the jewel.
Country of origin: Most probably Belgium
Style: Early Victorian
Era: ca. 1830
Inspired by: Christianity
Material: 18K red gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 17 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 6,35 cm (2,50 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,70 gram (5,59 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19058-0079
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Colgante, Cruz - Victoriana - Anno 1830 -
- con detalles en plata, Oro
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- height 6,35 cm (2,50 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
- Peso total
- 8.7 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal