Type of jewel: earrings ear studs
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Art Deco
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold and yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Dimensions: diameter 0,66 cm (0,26 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,70 gram (1,09 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19106-0087
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- - anno 1920, Pendientes
- Bicolor, Oro
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- diameter 0,66 cm (0,26 inch)
- Peso total
- 1.7 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal