Type of jewel: pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1980
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 14 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.42ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One pear shaped natural sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 1.25ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,20 cm (0,87 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,10 gram (1,35 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19106-0144
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Colgante, racimo en forma de gota - Vintage -
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- height 2,20 cm (0,87 inch)
- Peso total
- 2.1 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Piedras circundantes