Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Art Deco
Era: ca. 1924
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): One sapphire (lab produced, also called Verneuil sapphire) with an estimated weight of ± 1.30ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Sapphire is the birthstone (or month stone) for September.
Engraved: inside the shank is engraved: 'Renée á Armand 22-6-24'
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: band width on top of ring 0,80 cm (0,31 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,20 gram (5,92 dwt)
Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19066-0120
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo, Art Deco-Anno 1924-
- Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 9.2 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal