Graffiti done at Double Trouble Studio By Nomen
Original artwork made with spray cans
This is NOT a print, it is one time created original work of art, started from a blank canvas
• Art is painted right to the edges as seen in the photo, this is to provide a 360-degree art view when gallery wrapped.
• One time created unique art
• None of this pictures can capture the Powerfull impact of Nomen´s Art (once you buy one of his work and hang it on a wall you will understand..)
• Please note: You will receive this painting "rolled" without bars. This helps us pass the money saved on manufacturing and shipping down to you!
Each painting is hand signed on the front and back along with the date by the artist.
• Genre of art is Graffiti Art
• It comes with artist´s certificate of authenticity
• Artist: Nomen
NOMEN, aka Nuno Reis, since 1989
Nomen’s art (1974) was born on the streets. He is a pioneer of graffiti in Portugal, and he is a self-taught visual artist whose universe has been consolidating in a multiplicity and registers since he began to interact with the urban space back in 1989, from the first illegal incursions on trains and walls, to the developed work on a large scale both in expository and institutional environment.
Furthermore, Nomen is versatile and prolific, the self-named “style swinger” is renowned by mastering the balance between shapes and colors, may it be on elaborated typographic constructions with a unique dynamic, as well on compositions and photo-realistic portraits.
- Título de la obra
- Spray sobre algodón
- Firmado, Sello del artista
- Como nuevo
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 100×155 cm
- Dimensiones totales
- 108×162×1 cm
- Vendido con marco