Ring in 14 kt rose gold, 18 kt white gold and silver, 60s.
Ring weight: 6.3 g
1 brilliant cut emerald with estimated weight of 0.05 ct
18 coronet rose cut diamonds with an estimated weight of 0.18 ct, colour I, clarity SI1.
Precious stones are commonly treated to intensify their colour or clarity. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The stones were not removed from their settings for appraisal. This was in order to preserve the integrity of the piece.
Ring diameter: 17.5 mm - Size: O (UK) / 7 (USA).
Upon request, the ring can be resized up or down by 1 mm in diameter.
A unique piece of goldsmith craftsmanship.
Condition: Excellent, with box and certificate
Insured shipping with tracking via international courier.
- Oro blanco, Oro rosa, Plata
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- 17.5 mm diametro
- Peso total
- 6.3 g
- Excelente estado - apenas usado con mínimos signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Peso de la piedra principal (en quilates)
- Piedras circundantes
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes en quilates.
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- SI1 / SI2
- Grado de color del diamante