37 photos added (including photos of the movement).
– Bernex - Very rare Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1940s - swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– All steel case with articulated lugs in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Beautiful original dial in excellent condition, like new (see pictures).
– Beautiful original hands in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Mineral crystal in very good condition, with only a scratch between 11 and 1 o´clock. (see pictures).
– Crown in good condition.
– Original Bernex manual winding movement, with 15 jewels, revised, in excellent condition and working well.
– DIMENTIONS: Width: 28 mm (excluding crown) x 39 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a good quality vintage leather strap, probably the original strap of the watch (width: 16 mm, length with watch and buckle: 22 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
- Art Deco - articulated lugs
- 1901 - 1949
- Material de la caja
- Reloj de pulsera analógico
- Se envía asegurado
- Con desgaste, con pocas o sin marcas de uso