BACKGROUND: In 1937 officers were authorized the optional purchase of the "ornamented" (ornamentierte) or "piped" (mit Vorstössen) uniform, to be worn as a less-formal alternative to the Waffenrock for walking-out and some ceremonial occasions. The M37 Feldbluse was identical to the M35 service tunic, save that the collar and its Litzen were the same as the Waffenrock, and collar, closure and cuffs were piped in Waffenfarbe.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Fine privately purchased officer's tunic and breeches for an artillery Oberleutnant, field-grey wool/rayon blend construction. It also comes with the following decorations and medals:
- Boutonniere for five WWI condecorations;
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (Spange zum Eisernen Kreuz);
- WWI Iron Cross 1st Class;
- Wound Badge (Verwundetenabzeichen) 3rd Class - representing Iron, for those wounded once or twice by hostile action (including air raids).
Originally attached loops for awards. No name or tailor's tag. Officer's hand-embroidered breast eagle accurately attached by hand. Hand-attached boards and tabs. The tabs are attached by hand and machine. Comes with aiguillette. Breeches were modified and have zipper (reißverschluss) instead of regular laces. Interior is worn, unstitched, exterior has a few signs of original repair.
Overall a very nice original set in condition 2. Medium size.
Dispatched with tracking and insurance.
- País de origen
- Unidad del ejército
- Túnica Heer M37 (Feldbluse) con calzas (Stiefelhose für Offizier) + medallas
- Original / réplica
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad