This necklace counts 31 pearls and is unique for its beautiful grey, rose and golden color shades and bright shine.
The necklace is individually hand knotted between each pearl for safety and completed with an elegant clasp in solid 925 silver.
At 47cm, you can wear the clasp at the front, back or at either sides, or clasp it higher up and let the rest of the pearls hang down for the extra touch.
- Type / Origin: Freshwater / Southeast Asia
- Oyster: Hyriopsis Cumingi
- Color: Grey with beautiful overtones
- Shape: Baroque
- Surface: Clean and smooth with natural growth characteristics
- Luster: High
- Size: 12x13mm
Packaging: Necklace Jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality of the pearls.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Plata - Perlas Cultivadas 12x13mm
- Pureza del material
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Peso total
- 1 st