Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these pearls have a beautiful cherry brown colour with a rich luster.
The Chocolate Tahitian Pearl is really a Tahitian Black Pearl whose initial coloring has been modified to create one that is uniquely bronze in color.
Perfect as studs on the ear !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Chocolate Brown
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Brilliant
- Size: 10x11mm
The posts and butterflies are 18K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on both.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Oro amarillo - Perlas de Tahití redondas de 10x11 mm
- Pureza del material
- 18 quilates
- Special Chocolate Tahitian Colour
- Peso total
- 2 g