It all began in an idyllic house in La Chaux-de-Fonds, where Jules Godat set up a modest workshop. Like many watchmakers, he spent the cold winter months working as a watchmaker. In 1868, he set up his own business and so laid the foundation for Zeno watch production as we know it today. He made classical silver pocket watches. In 1900 the workshop was enlarged and equipped with electric power to drive the machines.
Tonneau: timeless wrist watch design + perfect match for any wrist.
- Swiss calibre ETA 2892-2M automatic
- 50 hours power reserve
- frequency: 28'800 vibrations per/hour; 4 Hz
- 25 jewels
- regulator system ETACHRON
- polished 316L stainless steel
- 35mm excl. crown (37mm incl.), 41/53mm
- lug 20mm
- solid stainless case-back
Fixed polished stainless steel bezel
Nobel black color dial with luminiscent hands and Arabic numerals, stylized as Frank Muller
Minute markers around the outer rim
Date display at the 03:00 o'clock position
Strap: original black leather
- length: ca 20,5cm
Water resistant at 30meters3ATM/100feet.
Indicated bymanufacturer as "men's", this impeccable elegance will suit every woman!
Chic original wooden box.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide,
- Zeno-Watch Basel
- Tonneau Retro Automatic
- Número de referencia
- Ref. No: 8081 - Excellent condition
- 2011 - actualidad
- Material de la caja
- Finura del material
- Reloj de pulsera analógico
- Se envía asegurado
- Con desgaste y en buen estado