Cross reliquary with 3 relics from Lombardy, Italy, presumably a reliquary of a nun.
Time period: ca. 18th century.
1. B.M.V Jos cus Rosae = Beata Maria Vergine del Rosario
2. S.Ambros.Ep.D = San Ambrogio vescovo di Milano
3. S.Caroli B = Beata Santa Carolina.
All 3 relics are in excellent condition.
All 3 relics are held together with silk yarn and are sealed with sealing wax in a silver cross with a glass attachment.
The reliquary cross is inserted into a reliquary. This can be opened and locked with a screw.
On the back: ‘Ricordo di Suor Caterina’
Condition: very good
SHIPMENT: As registered mail via the Swiss Post with insurance and tracking number in an air bubble envelope.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Switzerland is a NON-EU country. Any possible customs duties are borne by the buyer in the country of destination. Complaints regarding customs will not be accepted.
- 800 de plata con 3 reliquias.
- Periodo estimado
- siglo XVIII
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 7×3.5×0.6 cm
- 24.4 g