I am offering a classy vintage ROAMER, dress watch from 1970s by a distinguished Swiss company. ROAMER has kept its identity and independence as a Swiss watch maker since 1888 and is today a brand with a renowned international standing
- Steel case with fluted and gold-plated bezel in Rolex style. Lovely shaped case with prominent lugs. Case diameter 36,2 mm, lug-to-lug: 43,7 mm. Unsigned crown. Case condition is quite good.
- Aftermarket unworn leather strap is 22 cm long with the case. Fits the dressy look nicely. Gold-plated buckle.
- Clean plexiglass crystal.
- Automatic movement is ETA 2879 with 25 jewels. This movement was also used by quality brands like Rado, Oris, Zodiac, Bulova etc at the time. Quickset day in English/Turkish and quickset date. Serviced last year and in working order. No significant deviation in time keeping.
Please read the description carefully and look at the pictures in detail. To be shipped with UPS securely packed.
Buyer is responsible for customs procedures and taxes. Please track your package via Catawiki website or app following my update.
- Vintage Automatic dress
- Material de la caja
- Acero, Bañado en oro
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Reloj de pulsera analógico
- Se envía asegurado
- Con desgaste y en buen estado