Gem: Natural Topaz
Shape/Cut: Checkboard Pear Cut
Weight: 27,62 ct.
Measurements: 20,89 x 17,82 x 11,74 mm
Color: Swiss Blue
Clarity: Eye Clean
WHO I AM
Gemologist by IGE
European gemologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of colored stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
Gemstones sold in the CG auction are sold by vetted and trustworthy sellers chosen by CW; the card attached to the gemstones is for information purposes only and not for re-sale. For re-sale purposes the gemstone must have an accredited lab certificate from our list.
- Peso total en quilates
- Origen tal como figura en el certificado
- Corte y forma
- Corte de pera de Checkboard
- No Certification
- Transparencia / Claridad
- Transparente (limpio)