Fourteen (14) pieces in silver 800/1000 and 925/1000. Some come in their cases.
1. Curved spoon for babies, by Zaramella, Padua (Italy). With case.
2. Pair of napkin rings in silver 800/1000, decorated with a palmette motif, typical of the Empire style. With case. New.
3. Curved spoon in Empire style.
4. Sugar spoon, with twisted handle, in San Marco style.
5. Sugar scoop, richly decorated with roses and scrolls on handle.
6. Old skewer by the famous Italian silversmith Ricci of Valenza Po (hallmark AL20).
7. A napkin rings in sterling silver 925/1000. Made in Florence, with engraved the letter M in italic.With a cylindrical shape. New.
8. Baby cutlery set in English style. With case. By Zaramella, Padua.
9. Remarkable cutlery set for fruit (or likely for children) in the 18th century style. Hallmarks: 1944-68. 1BO (mark of the silversmith Clementi of Bologna). Never used, but the knife shows a dent, as shown by picture.
Net weight, excluding knives: 282 grams.
Vintage items to be cleaned up. These items have never been used.
The lot will be shipped in Italy with regular parcel.
In the buyer’s interest, parcels to European countries other than Italy will be shipped exclusively via Poste Italiane “Quick Pack Internazionale,” tracked to destination and absolutely reliable. The shipping costs are listed here.
Buyers from non-EU countries should be aware of any customs regulations in their country.
Pickup in downtown Verona is always accepted.
- N.º de artículos
- Servilleteros, cubiertos
- .800 plata, .925 plata
- Periodo estimado
- mediados del siglo XX
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 282 g