Famous photo by Ansel Adams: "Looking across Lake toward Mountains", taken in 1941. It is a manual silver gelatin print, a numbered edition of 25. The Edition was released in 1999, commissioned by the Belgian gallery PhotoGalerie 'LABO'. The prints have been sold out for a long time and the gallery closed around 2009. Every print is made by hand in the dark room of PhotoGalerie Labo and each print is manually stamped and numbered on the back.
- Silver gelatin print on Baryta paper (Fiber Based, double weight 280 g)
- Dimensions paper approx. 25 x 18 cm.
- Including certificate with origin, number and authenticity sticker.
- Back: corresponding authenticity sticker and stamp with number
- Number 25 of 25.
- Manual print, origin negative: National Archives number 79-AAG-6, completely negative
- Complete title: "Looking across Lake toward Mountains, Evening, McDonald Lake, Glacier National Park"
The print is in very good condition, it was never hung or framed. Will be shipped registered and insured in a protective packaging.
- Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
- Título de la obra
- Evening, McDonald Lake, Glacier National Park
- Impresión en gelatina de plata
- Sello de la galería
- Fecha de impresión
- EBC (Extraordinariamente bien conservada)
- Impresión vintage
- Impreso posteriormente
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 24×18 cm