Famous photo by Dorothea Lange: "I am an American", taken in 1942 in Oakland, the day after Pearl Harbor. It is a manual silver gelatin print, a numbered edition of 15. The edition was published in 2005, commissioned by the Belgian gallery PhotoGalerie 'LABO'. The prints have been sold out for a long time and the gallery closed around 2009. Every print is made by hand in the dark room of PhotoGalerie Labo and each print is manually stamped and numbered on the reverse.
- Silver gelatin print on Baryta paper (Fiber Based, double weight 280 g)
- Dimensions paper: approx. 24cm x 18cm
- Including certificate with origin, number and authenticity sticker.
- Reverse: corresponding authenticity sticker and stamp with number
- Number 25 of 25.
- Manual print, origin negative: Library of Congress, LC-USZ62-23602 (b&w movie copy neg.)
- Complete title: "A large sign reading 'I am an American' placed in the window of a store, on December 8, the day after Pearl Harbor"
The print is in very good condition, it was never hung or framed. Will be shipped registered and insured in a protective packaging.
- Dorothea Lange (1895-1965)
- Título de la obra
- 'I am an American', 1942
- Impresión en gelatina de plata
- Sello de la galería
- Fecha de impresión
- EBC (Extraordinariamente bien conservada)
- Impresión vintage
- Impreso posteriormente
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 18.5×15 cm
- Dimensiones totales
- 24×18×0 cm