Natural Akoya Pearls Ring
Ring Material: 14K White Gold
Total Diamond Wight: 0.11 tcw
Total Weight: 3.90 grams
Akoya Pearls are the Classic Pearl Variety
The akoya pearl is a saltwater cultured pearl from the akoya oyster (Pinctada fucata martensii). Because akoya are the most abundant type of saltwater pearl with the longest cultured history, information on akoyas is abundant! Akoya are considered to be the classic pearl used for necklaces and other pearl jewelry, with perfect round shapes, bright mirror-like luster and neutral colors, akoya pearls are favored by most retailers and consumers as the classic pearl choice.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
If you're Interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concern or questions.
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 14 quilates
- Peso total
- 3.9 g
- Piedra principal
- Akoya Pearl
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- Natural (sin tratamiento)
- Piedras circundantes
- Diamantes 0.11ct - Sin precio de reserva