Wonderful, rare Art Deco style ring
in 18 kt white gold decorated with a Cultured pearl in the centre with 8 navette rubies and 12 round diamonds on the shoulders.
Ring size: 53.5 (a 54 fits very well)
Weight: 7.4 g
The ring is in Excellent condition - Please note (I am very honest) - one ruby has a very small chip on the stone, barely visible.
It is very very beautiful and tremendously chic.
Precious stones are usually treated to improve colour or clarity. No verification has been carried out regarding the gemstone set in this specific piece of jewellery.
It was appraised and authenticated by a professional assessor.
The purchase invoice will be shipped with the ring.
The ring will be shipped by Registered mail with Ad-Value signature.
- Oro blanco, perla de la cultura
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Peso total
- 7.4 g
- Excelente estado - apenas usado con mínimos signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- No hay indicación de tratamientos
- Piedras circundantes
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- SI3 / P1
- Grado de color del diamante