Item description: one loose stone
Species: Tourmaline, natural
Variety: Paraiba Tourmaline, (cuprian elbaite)
Weight: 5.18 ct.
Cutting Style: Modified Brilliant Cut
Cut grade: Good
Measurements: 13.18 x 9.36 x 5.90 mm.
Treatment: Minor clarity enhanced (Oiled)
Hardness: 7-7.5 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1.603-1655
Comments: This copper and manganese bearing tourmaline may be called "Paraiba tourmaline" in the trade.
Certificate: I.G.E. (Instituto Gemologico Español) D-12855
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
- Peso total en quilates
- Corte y forma