This pearl is unique for it's magnificent colour shades of lavender, bronze and gold.
The yellow gold warms up the bronze hues of the pearl and enhances its sparkle !
- Type / Origin: Freshwater / Southeast Asia
- Oyster: Hyriopsis Cumingi
- Color: Magnificent shades of gold, bronze and lavender
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with natural growth characteristic at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 11x12mm
The chain is 18K yellow gold and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both.
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to gaurantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Collar con colgante
- Oro amarillo - Perla cultivada de hermoso color de 11x12 mm
- Pureza del material
- 18 quilates
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Peso total
- 2.5 g