424 x 284 cm.
Article Number: 4746
- Both sides of the kilim can be used
- Authentic kilim area rug from Northern Afghanistan
- Made out of sheep's wool and the colours are derived from natural colouring extracts such as tree bark, fruits, vegetables and other plant sources
- Colours of the kilim rug do not fade over time
- Durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic
Note: The colours in the carpet will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from and on the quality of your screen.
Photos of the item were taken outdoors in daylight.
- 100% guaranteed to be a handwoven carpet
- Can be used for a lifetime
- With track and trace number
We provide a variety of the finest handmade rugs and carpets with traditional, Oriental, transitional, contemporary and modern designs at an affordable price.
Each of our rug and carpet designs have been carefully and creatively handwoven and hand knotted by our skilled carpet weavers using various ancient techniques of traditional carpet weaving and hand knotting which has been already a part of our family’s tradition for centuries. We personally manage the whole rug and carpet-making process which results in a product that can last for generations.
- N.º de artículos
- 424 cm
- 284 cm
- Lana sobre lana
- País de origen
- Período de fabricación
- Segunda mitad del siglo XX
- En muy buenas condiciones
- Alfombra limpiada profesionalmente