A work by the Dutch artist Jan Tervoort (1955).
- Epoxy / cast resin on dibond.
- Signed, titled and dated on the back.
- With a suspension system.
- Dimensions: 25 x 45 cm.
- Origin: From a private art collection.
- Condition: - In good condition with very slight scratches.
Please see the photos.
Jan Tervoort, born in 1955 in Castricum (the Netherlands).
Education: self-taught and he was taught by the Czech artist Lois Kapr (1922).
In 1995, he opened his first studio and developed the Floatism, the art movement that emanates from the self-creating work of art.
In 2005, he returned to the Netherlands.
Jan Tervoort has been invited by the Chinese multimedia company Huayi Brothers Media Corp. to participate in a 5-year art event in China in 2020.
The work will be sent registered, or can be picked up in Amsterdam.
- Jan Tervoort
- Título de la obra
- De Wolk
- Epoxi / resina moldeada en dibond
- Firmado a mano
- Vendido con marco
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 25×45 cm
- Dimensiones totales
- 25×45×1 cm