Pair of large polychrome porcelain biscuit vases.
Very decorative with floral ornamentations.
The manufacture was founded in 1853 in Dux, near Prague, it was purchased by Eduard Eichler, a renowned artist, which would mark the beginning of its prosperity. But it was from 1898 when it moved to Berlin, that works of remarkable quality were produced.
This important factory made vases, figurines, often female subjects, with exuberant decorations of flowers, leaves...
The porcelain used to be preserved in a biscuit shape, gilded or painted, often in green.
Shipped via Colissimo with track and trace.
- N.º de artículos
- Par de jarrones
- Royal Dux Bohemia
- Art Nouveau
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 33×12×12 cm