Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of French origin.
Style: Art Deco
Style specifics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Period: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold
-One old mine single brilliant cut diamond (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.06ct. (colour and clarity: G/H, si/i). All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
-18 senailles . A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
Precious stones: Six sapphires (lab produced) (also called verneuil sapphire). The fact that these stones are lab produced has no influence on the value of this jewel. Natural rubies and lab produced sapphires were both used in this era, rather more for their effect than for their intrinsic value.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: French master mark
Dimensions: diameter of top of ring 1,40 cm (0,55 inch)
Weight: 3,00 gram (1,93 dwt)
Ring size: EU: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N - Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference number: 17332-0008
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo, Diseño típico Art Deco, Anno 1920 -
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Ring size: EU: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N - Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 3 g
- Excelente estado - apenas usado con mínimos signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Piedras circundantes
- SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA, Zafiros