Type of jewel: thimble
Condition: very good
Style: Late Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,60 cm (1,02 inch), diameter Ø opening 1,60 cm (0,63 inch)
Weight: 7,80 gram (5,02 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19196-0155
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply. (Shipping outside EU won't be possible from July 29 until August 19.)
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- .750 (18 qt) oro
- Periodo estimado
- Finales del siglo XIX
- 7.8 g