Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K red gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): One garnet with an estimated weight of ± 1.25ct. and 16 man-made half seed stone pearls
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Garnet is the birthstone (or month stone) for January and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: length of top of ring 1,70 cm (0,67 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,60 gram (1,67 dwt)
Ring size: EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info @adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19091-0128
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo antiguo anno 1900
- Oro rosa
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R; Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 2.6 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Peso de la piedra principal (en quilates)
- Piedras circundantes