A completely engraved large mother of pearl shell, very intricate. The carving onto the shell is a group of Japanese KOI fish surrounded by lotus flowers.
The shell was engraved by Balinese craftsmen, who have mastered the art of carving.
It comes together with its custom-fit black metal stand.
Koi fish are a common symbol in both Chinese culture and Feng Shui. Many of the attributes of the Koi symbolize several lessons and even trials individuals often encounter in life. The koi fish has a powerful and energetic life force, demonstrated by its ability to swim against currents and even travel upstream. Some of the characteristics associated with the koi include good fortune, success, prosperity, longevity, courage, ambition, and perseverance.
Koi in Feng Shui:
Its placement is said to attract auspicious abundance and prosperity into your home and life, and some opt to have multiple representations of this fish.
The width of the shell: 26cm
Height, including stand: 23cm
Will be packaged with great care and shipped by registered post, using DHL Parcel (with tracking code).
Please be aware that this lot contains mother of pearl. Some regulations are in place regarding the import of mother of pearl into the USA. Please check prior to bidding. This shells full name is freshwater mussel shell.
- The shell will be sent with track and trace via DHL Parcel or DPD. You will receive the tracking code as soon as the parcel is dispatched. With this code, you can also follow the status and the location of your parcel, as well as the expected delivery date. You can find this information once you have your tracking code, by entering it under “Shipment number” on www.dhl.de
- If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, the current location, or the estimated date of delivery, it is recommended to DHL Parcel or DPD directly via Facebook messenger. An answer will be given within 24 hours. You can contact them here: https://www.facebook.com/dhlforyou/
- Gran Concha de Madre Perla grabada
- Pelecypoda Mollusca - Exquisito Pescado KOI Japonés
- Fabricante / Marca
- SOOKA Interior
- Periodo estimado
- Posterior a 2000
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste