Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Italy
Era: ca. 2000
Theme: Toi et Moi ring - The French call this shape of rings "Toi et Moi" which means "You and me".
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Six brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.09ct. (colour and clarity: G/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): Two cultured salt water pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: Italian hallmark
Dimensions: band width on top 1,40 cm (0,55 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,90 gram (3,79 dwt)
Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19225-0046
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo, Toi et Moi - País de origen: Italia - Era: ca. 2000
- Oro blanco
- Pureza del material
- 18 quilates
- EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 5.9 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedras circundantes
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes