These tools, made and used for over 70 years, have helped the self-sustained work of groups of families (farmers, breeders, lumberjacks, metal and wood engravers, etc.) which were rarely in contact with one another apart from attending markets to sell their goods or going to the main religious festivals in hope of finding a wife or a husband and only after having faced long journeys on animal-drawn vehicles.
They have been showing off for almost half a century in a small family museum.
Blade sharpener for reiterate works on scythes, knives, etc.:
Metallic spinning tool Height: 36 cm as the lever.
Seat (riding pose) = 90 x 35 x 40 cm
Skinner or kneading machine adapter for hemp: height = 85 cm, hinge at 50 cm from the ground. Seat = 155 x 40 cm The pedal rope, which remains stretched after squashing, is missing.
- Herramientas agrícolas aisladas
- Fundiciones de madera y metal,
- Fabricante / Marca
- artigiani autogestiti
- Modelo / Nombre
- Un affilatore per lame piane, ed un conciapelli o adattamento a gramola per canapa
- Arte folclórico
- Periodo estimado
- desde finales de 1800 hasta principios de 1900 (antes de la Primera Guerra Mundial)
- País de origen
- Valles del Graduato de Carintia (ahora Austria)
- Estado aceptable - muy usado y posiblemente faltan partes menores