Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Ten brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One opal triplet (10mm x 14mm) and ten natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.32ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, emerald for May and opal for October.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: top of ring 1,67 cm (0,66 inch) x 1,94 cm (0,76 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,70 gram (5,59 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19231-0265
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo, Cortes de época
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 8.7 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Piedras circundantes
- Esmeralda 0.32 ct, Diamantes TDW 04.0 ct - SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA