From ‘Grand mere avait le même’/ (Grandma had the same)
Former paperolle reliquary in a blackened wooden frame and convex glass,
Stone of the sepulchre of N.S.J.C., St Felicity, Honorat, Terre de la Salette, Timothy, Sixte.
Marked and dated on the back, Louise Morlon, 22 March 1881.
It seems that there is a piece of bone in the small piece of paper in the cross (3rd photo).
Condition: Very good condition, never open
Dimensions: Frame 15 cm × 13 cm
Any questions, please feel free to contact.
- Shipping to France: 1 day after payment confirmation, with tracking number, delivery with signature required upon receipt and insurance.
- International shipping: 1 day after payment confirmation, with tracking number, delivery with signature required upon receipt and insurance.
- Note for non European Union buyer(s): When an item is over one hundred years old a Customs nomenclature number will be mentioned on Invoice declaration form, that should avoid/reduce customs charge if applied by your country customs administration.
- Papeleo relicario, Pedro del sepulcro, Felicity, Honorat, tierra de Salette
- Periodo estimado
- Fecha 1881
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 0×15×13 cm