Mulberry - Bolso de cuero con 4 botellas para licores - Contemporáneo

Descripción
Mulberry - Bolso de cuero con 4 botellas para licores - Contemporáneo
Inglaterra - 1950-1999 - Cuero

This bag was originally intended for the hunter or the fisherman. In the 4 bottles were (different) types of spirits that were meant as a reviving liquid. The bag is made of cowhide leather, with a crocodile structure print. The inside of the bag is lined with dark green velvet, as is the underside of the bag. The 4 bottles are made of pewter, an alloy consisting for 70% of tin. The remaining 30% consists of lead, copper, and a little silver. The bottles close with a screw cap, bearing the mulberry tree, and the Mulberry logo is printed underneath the bottles.

Detalles del lote
Objeto
Bolso de cuero con 4 botellas para licores
Material
Cuero
Fabricante / marca
Mulberry
Estilo
Contemporáneo
Periodo estimado
1950-1999
País de origen
Inglaterra
Estado
Buen estado - usado y con pequeños signos de los años y con imperfecciones
Dimensiones
13×12×12 cm
Peso
750 g
¿Todavía no te has registrado?
Al crear tu cuenta gratuita en Catawiki, podrás pujar por cualquiera de los 50 000 objetos especiales que ofrecemos a subasta cada semana.
o Iniciar sesión