AMARONE SANTICO SANTI 2014
The Santi Amarone 'Santico' is sourced from estate vineyards spread across multiple terroirs of the Valpolicella region.
Only the ripest recie (ears) of the grape clusters are harvested when full ripeness is achieved in late October. Immediately following harvest the clusters are dried under shelter in flat wood crates until late January of the following year, greatly increasing natural sugar content and concentration. The dried grapes produce a powerful wine with marvelous flavor which is aged up to three years in Allier and Slovenian oak casks prior to release.
AMARONE 2013 SANT’URBANO SPERI
Enticing scents of spiced plum, pipe tobacco, crushed mint, new leather and a whiff of smoke come to the forefront. The full-bodied, velvety palate boasts dried cherry, raspberry compote, star anise and a graphite note. Fine-grained tannins provide the firm but elegant framework while fresh acidity keeps it balanced. Drink through 2025.
- Lote mixto
- Vino tinto
- Productor, nombre del vino
- x2 Santi Santico, 2013 Speri Vigneto Monte Sant’Urbano
- Número de botellas
- Formato de la botella
- Botellas (0,75 L)
- Amarone della Valpolicella
- Embalaje original
- Enviar en caja de poliestireno
- Estado de la etiqueta
- Etiqueta intacta y legible
- Estado del corcho / cápsula
- Cápsula de metal completamente intacta
- Puntuación del crítico
- 94/100 Xtrawine, 93/100 James Suckling, 92/100 Wine Spectator