We offer two corkscrews with the characteristic of having a bronze cage (unusual material for these items) resting on four columns, the two items have different tin content between them.
Both equipped with a crushing nut and a retaining plate for insertion, the oldest has a chip on the edge that touches the bottle and lacks half a thread for insertion.
The second one has an iron worm, with the result that it is oxidised (between 160 and 180 years old) and at the time not many means were known to make the iron resistant to oxidation.
- N.º de artículos
- Sacacorchos (o tirebouchon)
- Fabricante / marca
- Fonditori e fabbri italiani
- Modelo / Nombre
- Vite madre e gabbia a 4 colonne
- Periodo estimado
- Primera mitad del siglo XIX
- País de origen
- Estado aceptable - muy usado y posiblemente faltan partes menores