Three large detailed panoramas of the Oosterdok, Amsterdam.
1. Oosterdok and Oosterdokskade, seen from the Prins Hendrikkade. In the middle the building in which the Meteorological Institute was established, a branch of the KNMI in De Bilt, especially for the purpose of shipping.
Dimensions image: 43.3 x 26.8 cm.
2. The Oosterdok and the Oosterhoofd, seen from the Meteorological Institute at the head of the eastern Handelskade.
Dimensions image: 46.8 x 28 cm.
3. The Oosterdok, with on the foreground ships of the state pilotage, also seen from the Meteorological Institute (demolished in 1975).
Dimensions image: 47.2 x 28.8 cm.
All light prints in a mat, 59.7 x 40.5 cm.
All light prints have very slight irregularities in the upper corners. Light print e 1 has a repaired tear at the bottom and light print 3 a trace of an dog ear in the upper left corner. Furthermore, the light prints are in a good condition.
The panoramas are carefully packaged and sent by registered track & Trace.
Gerrit Hendricus Heinen (1851 – 1930), entrepreneur, painter and photographer, has compiled and published around 1894 a loose-leaf 'panoramas and cityscapes of Amsterdam' in his own management.
The 3 Oosterdok panoramas were included in the folder.
- Gerrit Hendrik Heinen (1851-1930)
- Título de la obra
- Drie panorama's van het Oosterdok, Amsterdam
- Sin firmar
- Fecha de impresión
- Dimensiones de la imagen
- 28.8×47.2 cm