This necklace counts 49 pearls and is unique for its beautiful grey and golden colour shades and bright shine.
The necklace is individually hand knotted between each pearl for safety and completed with a gorgeous clasp in 925 silver.
At 65cm, the necklace can be worn in various ways in order to achieve the desired effect.
- Type / Origin: Freshwater / Southeast Asia
- Oyster: Hyriopsis Cumingi
- Color: Grey with beautiful overtones
- Shape: Ovals
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: High
- Size: 9x10mm
Packaging: Necklace Jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality of the pearls.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Plata - Perlas Cultivadas Grises 9x10mm
- Pureza del material
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Peso total
- 1 st