Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 21 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 2,32 cm (0,91 inch) x 0,87 cm (0,34 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,80 gram (3,09 dwt)
Ring size: EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19254-0272
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anillo, Forma de marquesa victoriana, Anno 1890 -
- Oro rosa
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R Free resizing!*
- Peso total
- 4.8 g
- Muy buen estado - ligeramente usado con pequeños signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Piedras circundantes
- ¡Cambio de tamaño gratis! * - SIN PRECIO DE RESERVA