The Blaupunkt Frankfurt was one of the best car radios available on the 1970s market. This Frankfurt features a Super Arimat (Ari) traffic information button which was new at the time, information coming from the ether. The nice front with a chrome-coloured rim makes this radio suitable in various cars from the 70s. The radio has good reception, a strong amplifier, nice sound, tone control and preset buttons. The lighting works perfectly.
This device has a DIN connector for an external sound device. In addition, you will receive a speaker cable so you can connect 2 speakers.
- Type: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Super Arimat 7636643010
- Short wave, Medium wave, Long wave and 3 FM preset channels
- Tone control
- 12 volts
- DIN connector and connector for (electric) antenna
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 179x45x130 mm
- Front dimensions (wxhxd) 185x55mm
- Made in Germany
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- Frankfurt super Arimat
- buena radio, probado y funciona bien
- 45×179×130 mm
- Año (objeto más reciente)