Chateau d'Yquem 1893 in excellent condition.
Re-conditioned by the Chateau in 1987 (see original re-conditioning branding on the cork)
Bottles are stored in a professional warehouse at a constant 13.8 degrees Celsius and with perfect humidity in Bordeaux.
All lots are professionally shipped with appropriate packaging and are insured for the full value.
The wines will be shipped from France to the Netherlands before it will be send to the new owner. Therefor shipment might take 7-10 days to be completed.
*Customs Information: Any other costs or charges such as customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot dependant on your country and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
*What does this mean for you?
- If you live in a EU country, you will receive the package from within the EU. So there should not be additional import taxes.
- If you live in France, packages can and will be shipped from within France.
- If you live in a country outside the EU, you might be charged with liquor- and/or import taxes when you receive a package from the EU.
- We are unable to ship to certain countries including the USA/Canada, China & Brazil due to import legislation.
- Vino dulce
- Productor, nombre del vino
- Château d'Yquem
- 1er Cru Supérieur
- N.º o botellas
- Tamaño de la botella
- Botella (0,75 L)
- Nivel de llenado
- Tipo de botella bordelesa, nivel de llenado parte de arriba del hombro superior
- Embalaje original
- Reacondicionado en 1987 tan pronto en corcho
- Estado de la etiqueta
- Etiqueta intacta y legible
- Estado del corcho / cápsula
- Cápsula de metal completamente intacta