The Meisterstück Hommage à W.A. Mozart in platinum fine black resin propelling pencil, with platinum-finished details, and topped by the white star emblem, it becomes a design icon, one of a kind. The propelling pencil is preserved in very good condition, it has no evident nor invisible scratches, it works perfectly and it comes with documents as a guarantee of its authenticity, it also comes with artist Amadeus Mozart’s CD, and with original box included, serial number of the propelling pencil: VR2756392.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Salzburg, 27th of January 1756 – Vienna, 5th of December 1791) was an Austrian violinist, pianist, organist, and harpsichordist.
Mozart is among the greatest geniuses in the history of music, having rare and precocious talent.
He started composing at 5 years old, he was among the most important musicians, he was the first to free itself from feudal serfdom and to pursue a career as a self-employed musician.
He’s one of the leading exponents of eighteenth-century musical classicism. In the musicological literature, together with Franz Joseph Haydn and Ludwig van Beethoven, he’s part of the triad called the first Viennese School.
- model: propelling pencil with platinum trim
- writing mechanism: rollerball pen with cartridge filling, rechargeable ballpoint pen with twist mechanism
- lead: 0.7 mm
- colour: black
- features: dedicated to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- finish: platinum foil
- manufacturer: Montblanc
- cap: pressure cap in fine black resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem
- size: ballpoint pen, open and without cap: 10.5 cm
- case: gift box with instructions and warranty
Insured and tracked shipping, happy bidding!
- N.º de artículos
- Colección completa
- Mozard Montblanc platino pormine
- Modelo / Tipo
- China negra brillante con acabado platino
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste